- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Compete with Yourself when you visit certain parts of Compete with Yourself and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of Regulation of Electronic Communications and Postal Services Law of 2004, N.112/2004) and as this is amended from time to time, which implements the requirements of Directive 2002/58/EC and as this is amended from time to time.|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Law 125(I)/2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Compete with Yourself.|
- Information About Us
Compete with Yourself is owned and operated by Vasiliki Lida Gkika, with Business Name Registration No. EE 51753 a.
Registered address 19 Aggelou Vlachou, Apartment 201, 3083 Limassol Cyprus:
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 19 Aggelou Vlachou, apartment 201, 3083 Limassol Cyprus.
- By using Compete with Yourself, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Compete with Yourself for Google ads tool for advertising statistics and for Compete with Yourself’s registration for purchases information’s and statistics. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Compete with Yourself are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Compete with Yourself, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Compete with Yourself, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Compete with Yourself and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Compete with Yourself such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Compete with Yourself, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Compete with Yourself and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Compete with Yourself until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Compete with Yourself are not permanent and will expire after 90 days.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that Compete with Yourself uses, please refer to the table below.
- Compete with Yourself uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Compete with Yourself is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Compete with Yourself and the services and products offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Compete with Yourself use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- What Cookies Does Compete with Yourself Use?
- The following first-party and third-party Cookies as well as Cookies for analytics services may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|Google Analytics||Gather User Information and demographics for Google Ads and site statistics.||no|
|Facebook Pixel||Gather User Information and demographics for Facebook Ads and site statistics.||no|
|Google Tag Manager||Google ads tool for advertising statistics.||no|
|WooCommerce registration||Site registration for purchases information’s and statistics.||yes|
- Consent and Control
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information